Monday, July 23, 2012

Today's Milan moments

      I think the humans have hidden my favorite squeaky toy.  I just had it yesterday when I was chasing that uppity cat, Violet.  Violet thinks she is smarter than me, but she's not.  Hey, maybe SHE hid it. Oh good, I have the humans well trained. They obviously didn't hide my toy because they are now looking under all the furniture.  I may as well stretch out until they find it.  That will give me time to plot my revenge on that sneaky Violet....
      Well, it's about time! They have found my toy! I'll have to reward them by letting them pet me now. Oh great, now we have to go outside. Do they know I have a fur coat on?  It's too hot to go out there, but someone has to watch these two to make sure they make it back inside without harming themselves. Guess that means me!
      Oh oh, the garden hose! Oh, that's ok, the female says she is watering the flowers.  What a waste of time!  But at least they aren't washing ME again.  I hate that.  Now they are discussing something called "Puddle Jumper Days".  What's the big deal about jumping puddles?  And why would you want to?  It's so much more refreshing to jump right in them.  These humans get stranger and stranger.  Oh well, the food here is good, and they give me lots of tummy rubs.  So I think I'll keep them. Just have to lose that cat...

TN

No comments: