Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beading again


Had some millefiori glass heart pendant focals set back for Valentine gifting, so got hubby to silver solder the eye rings, glued them into the holes of the pendants, and put together some leather necklaces for young people, like my daughter, daughter-in-law, and nieces. Got them all shipped out so they can wear them. Then I remembered that I still had a shell focal, shaped like a heart, from our Hawaii trip, so got it out, and made up a pearl and crystal necklace and earring set for my sister, and got it boxed and sent to NYC. She liked it! I call it "Champagne and Pearls", because the colors remind me of that mix.

Now to get to the wood focals I brought back from Santa Cruz--redwood pieces. Got to dip them in a resin to preserve them. And put them on some leather cord necklaces. A good memory of Holly's wedding.

No comments: