Friday, August 10, 2012

More from Milan

     Well, I've been at this house for awhile now, and I've decided since I like it here so much I'm going to call the female "Mom" and the male "Dad".  My real parents let the other humans give me away so how good were they?  Today Mom said she was putting my thoughts on something she called a blog.  Well, it's about time they recognized who the brains of this organization are.  I'd do it myself but I can't operate the box they poke at all the time.  I can turn it on and off, which they don't know, but my paws are too big to push the letters.   Mom said her friend is on a vacation.  Is that like an errand?  It seems like it lasts longer than an errand.  Humans are strange creatures.

                                                                                                                   ---TN

No comments: