Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter Craftiness






In addition to kitchen renovation, and our usual travels, with Elderberries and west coast family visiting, I managed to sandwich in some jewelry projects, for ladies of the family who are involved in various and sundry special occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, etc. And babies, don't forget the babies! I have been turning out those baby bath hoodies about once a month lately. Since my friend explained to me how to make a double thickness flannel receiving blanket, that scored a huge hit on my sewing machine. Now I just wish the stores would discount flannel as much as they do fleece. Ah, I will wait for another month, and then bet they will! Meantime I use the fleece for baby hats too, so cute and tiny! Hope you enjoy what you see here.

No comments: