Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!




Well, looks like another holiday is upon us, and I am not ready, as usual. That's okay, I have a perfect excuse this time, kitchen renovation. My kitchen "clutter" that once resided in all my cabinets is now scattered in bits and pieces in the dining room, in laundry baskets, on chairs, a card table, anything that can take a stack.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving out in San Diego, visiting with family, and seeing the sights. But I have to confess, our Plaza lights have won hands down over the the Hotel Del. However we did enjoy being wowed with the giant tree of lights at Sea World, which we could spot as we drove by the bay on the freeway.

So this kitchen thing is a work in progress, and I will keep everybody posted as we go merrily along.

No comments: