Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Book Pages


Been reading "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory, and now am anxious to see the movie. When we visited London in November, '97, we took in the Tower of London, and saw King Henry VIII's suit of armor. He was quite the impressive king! No wonder the women went ga-ga over him! Anyway, I finished "The Constant Princess", and didn't like it as well as the first in the series, but now am on "The Boleyn Inheritance", which brings back more of the same court intrigue as the first book, so I am happy.

Whipped out a couple of coffee cozies for my daughter, from a pattern she sent me--actually the outside paper cover for a Starbucks cup--perfect pattern. They turned out rather well, I thought. Now that I have a real sewing room, I can spread out with my projects.

No comments: